In this sense, Sisargas S.Coop Galega guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
PRINCIPLES APPLIED TO DATA PROCESSING
In the processing of personal data, the Data Controller shall apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the Data Controller shall always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Controller shall inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To browse www.campingsisargas.com it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to the data stored.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose the processing.
You may not exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact SISARGAS S: COOP GALEGA and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request its rectification, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of this data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com together with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Controller is different depending on the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and the applicable Law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure or destruction.
Your data may be included in a mailing list file, for which Sisargas S.Coop Galega is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as Sisargas S.Coop Galega takes the necessary security measures and guarantees that your personal data will only be used for the purposes given.
Sisargas S.Coop Galega informs Users that their personal data will not be passed on to third party organisers, except when this transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only take place when Sisargas S.Coop Galega has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases it is possible to carry out collaborations with other professionals. In such cases, the consent of the User will be required, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
CONTENT OF OTHER WEBSITES
The pages of this website may include necessary embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: Consent.
CATEGORY OF PERSONAL DATA
The category of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided to the Data Controller will be kept until their deletion is requested.
When browsing www.campingsisargas.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how you use the services and sites, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you can access through the various links contained on the website.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE PERSONAL DATA
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and up to date, and to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating Sisargas S.Coop Galega from any responsibility in this respect.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
To exercise your right of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition you have to send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid proof in law, such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Sisargas S.Coop Galega is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.