Our five small but cozy wooden huts are located in “the corner of the little pine trees”, a special place because of the trees, flowers and vines that surround them.
- Accommodation for up to 4 people in one room: with a bunk bed and a queen size sofa bed.
- Fitted sheets and pillows are included in all beds. No sheets, blankets or towels included. Please consider renting them or bringing sleeping bags.
- Our huts have access to the main toilet block. They don’t have a private bathroom.
- The car can be parked next to the hut.
- Electricity is included in the price (light and European plug). If you need to charge several devices, we recommend that you bring an extension cord.
- Free wifi in common areas.
- Use of camping facilities until midday of your departure day: tennis court, basketball hoop, swimming pool, playground, playroom, book exchange and reading area and barbeques.
- In order to make a booking, the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- No smoking allowed.
- Only one pet per hut.
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people. If you are more than 4, you can contact us via email in order to book several huts next to each other or a hut and a pitch. We will do our best to meet your needs.
- Check in is after 3 PM and check out is by midday (12:00). After that time, an extra day will be charged. If the hut is ready before 3 PM we would allow and early check in at no extra cost, but we won’t know until that same day.
You can find more information in our website, under FAQ, or by reading our terms and conditions, that will show up during the booking process.